Important Coronavirus COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Even though the Government is reducing the 2 metre guideline to 1 metre from 4th July, for the foreseeable future we will be maintaining our current plans and staying with the 2 metre distancing.
We have made this decision as we want to keep YOU safe whilst in the boutique.
We hope you understand the guidelines we are putting in place to safeguard you and our colleagues.
We are so looking forward to meeting all the brides who have rebooked their appointments and also all our lovely brides who are due to have their fittings over the coming months. We cannot wait to see you all again.
Our current guidelines are:
1. The Bride will be able to bring one guest with her but we will assist with doing a Facetime / Virtual appointment in order that other members of the “Bride Squad” can be part of the special occasion
2. The Bride and her guest will have their temperature taken upon arrival by our consultants with a contactless thermometer. If your temperature is 38c or above we will kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment
3. The Bride and her guest will be asked to either wash their hands or use sanitiser after having their temperature taken
4. Whilst in the changing room, the Bride will be required to wear a face mask. This will be provided or you can wear your own. This is due to the close proximity our consultant will be when helping you into and out of the dresses
5. Guests are not required to wear a face mask, as our consultants will be wearing them throughout your appointment, but you are welcome to wear one if you prefer
6. Children under 16 will not be allowed into the boutique at this present time
7. Dresses are sprayed with anti virus & anti bacterial spray after the Bride has tried on a dress. The dresses are left to dry. They are steamed and resprayed at the end of the day. Prior to opening, when the boutique has been closed for a couple of days, ALL dresses get sprayed before our first appointment
8. Hand sanitiser is available in the changing room for use during your appointment and is encouraged
9. Unfortunately, we are unable to let you browse through all the dresses but we will show you the dresses that you have shown an interest in or select some dresses that we feel would compliment your wedding theme or shaping – we will not take control but purely guide you.
10. Have fun at your appointment and we will endeavour to make your appointment as amazing as we can during this difficult time.