Important Coronavirus COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We have the following guidelines in place as we want to keep YOU safe whilst in the boutique.
We hope you understand the guidelines we are putting in place are to safeguard you and our colleagues.
Our current guidelines are:
1. The Bride will be able to bring two guests with her but we will assist with doing a Facetime / Virtual appointment in order that other members of the “Bride Squad” can be part of the special occasion
2. The Bride and her guests will have their temperature taken upon arrival by our consultants with a contactless thermometer. If your temperature is 38c or above we will kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment
3. The Bride and her guests will be asked to either wash their hands or use sanitiser after having their temperature taken
4. Whilst in the changing room, the Bride will be required to wear a face mask. This is due to the close proximity our consultant will be when helping you into and out of the dresses
5. Guests are required to wear a face mask, as our consultants will be wearing them throughout your appointment
6. Children under 16 will not be allowed into the boutique at this present time
7. Dresses are sprayed with anti virus & anti bacterial spray after the Bride has tried on a dress. The dresses are left to dry. They are steamed and resprayed at the end of the day. Prior to opening, when the boutique has been closed for a couple of days, ALL dresses get sprayed before our first appointment
8. Hand sanitiser is available in the changing room for use during your appointment and is encouraged
9. Unfortunately, we are unable to let you browse through all the dresses but we will show you the dresses that you have shown an interest in or select some dresses that we feel would compliment your wedding theme or shaping – we will not take control but purely guide you.
10. Have fun at your appointment and we will endeavour to make your appointment as amazing as we can during this difficult time.